Tuesday 8 May 2012

I WANT THIS STUFFS SO BAD!!

Lomo Camera
dear GOD... please let me get this stuff. 

Strawberry on Pot
wuihh..kebayang ya gimana asiknya punya taneman ini sendiri. bisa menikmati mereka setiap saat. they're so red, they're so sweet, they're sour too. aseli lah bikin ngilerrr.

 Dream Catcher
this stuff made me crazeeee!! i really want it so bad! kebayaaang terus. bikin susah tidur. pengen nyoba bikin sendiri. semoga berhasil :). maunya sih di kasi sama jacob black. hehee :D~
 
 Mustache Mugs

how cool+cute they are.. "like a sir"
 
 Mr. & Mrs. Mugs 

hey dany irfan let's grab this item for us. mwahh

 Peacock Feather
ga tau apa fungsinya sebenernya. they're useless but pretty just the way they are. i'm lovin' it..

 Bohemian Bag
this is my friend's hand made stuff. i want it (•˘з˘•)

I WISH I CAN GET ALL OF THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.AMIN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment